Most often, people who seek work, accept what they are offered, because they need the money, even if they don’t like the job.
It never occurs to them that they might have a choice.
If you are looking for a job, or if you have one, but are seeking a better one, you can get it, if you are ambitious enough and know exactly what you want. I am not saying that you can get any job you want, but you can attract opportunities, and get something better, if you follow certain steps.
Successful people use the power of their mind, though not always consciously. They think in a certain way that creates success. If you intend to be successful, you need to know how to use the power of your mind properly.
Our most predominant thoughts, the ones we repeat often, tend to materialize, especially the ones that involve feelings and desire.
How to Attract a Job with Mind Power
- Think about the job you wish to have, and try to get as clear as you can about what you really want. Take into account your qualifications, and whether you really would like to have such a work. Even if currently, there are no available jobs in the field you are seeking, your mind power can create a new one for you.
- At intervals during the day, when you have a few free moments, visualize yourself working at the job of your choice. Make the picture as realistic as possible, with colors, sounds and feelings.
- Visualize yourself working in harmony with other people, and see yourself loving what you are doing.
- Visualize yourself getting well paid for the job.
- Visualize as clearly you can.
- Feel, as if you have already got the new job. Believe that what you are visualizing is already true.
- Repeating the same thoughts or mental images over and again, imprint them on your subconscious mind. In this way, you can program your subconscious mind to help you attract opportunities, situations and circumstances that correspond to these thoughts and images.
Repeated thinking about a certain subject, conditions the mind to be aware of relevant opportunities, and also awakens the energy, motivation and initiative to take action.
Your mind broadcasts your thoughts to the world. They are perceived by other people on the subconscious level, and if these people are in a position to help you, they will. Often, all kinds of “coincidences” happen, just to bring you into contact with the right people at the right time, so that you attain your desire.
When you don’t have a job, or are seeking a better one, it is not always easy to ignore your doubts and worries. However, you need to think on what you want, not on the current situation, which you want to change. This the secret of success. You need to feed your mind constantly with inspiration, motivation and positive mental images.
You have a great power within you. You can use it to help you get a new and better job, and you can use it for almost anything else. This is the secret of creative visualization and the law of attraction