Everyone desires success in one form or another. Some just daydream about it, while others do something to achieve it. What does success mean to you?
Definitions of Success:
- It is the favorable outcome of an action.
- It is growth, development, improvement and getting better.
- It is achieving what you have set out to do.
- Getting good grades at school.
- Passing your driving test.
- Getting the job you wanted.
- You feel it when someone you love tells you that he/she loves you too.
- It is the pleasant and powerful feeling of achievement.
- You experience it when you win or earn a large sum of money.
- When you see your garden blooming.
- It is the good feeling and happiness you experience after meditation.
- When you fix a broken instrument with your own hands.
- It is promotion at work.
- Shedding a few surplus pounds.
- Seeing your business prospering.
- Becoming famous.
- It is all these things and many more.
You may enjoy it in the small daily events of life, and you can find it in great achievements.
There are people, who seek it in money and material possessions, while others seek it in inner peace and strength.
What does it mean to you? Do you expect it? Do you believe you can attain it, and what do you plan to do in order to enjoy it?
Remember, success is not only something spectacular. It manifests also in the small things of daily life. You can enjoy it many times, every day.
You can desire to gain a large sum of money, become the owner of successful firm, become a successful and famous actor, singer or writer, a great inventor, senator, president or a prime minister.
Your goal might be to succeed in your inner work and meditation, to gain psychic power, mind power, or peace of mind and spiritual awakening.
Some people just desire a carefree life, health, love and happiness. Others want a good job with a good pay, to enable them to live comfortably.
Whatever your goal is, there are a few inner qualities and powers, which are required for its achievement:
- The ability to state exactly what you want to achieve
- A strong desire
- Will power
- Self discipline
Focus your mind on your desire, add the above mentioned ingredients, and voila! You manifested your desire!